Below, we give you information about what cookies this website uses as well as how to control the management of cookies and how to eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and that collects information about which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with which browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to Google Inc. servers in the United States.
- Cookies of the application is a free service that allows you to share the pages of this website by different means (e-mail, social networks, etc.). This collects statistical information of your navigation to offer you on this website or in other advertisements adapted to your browsing habits.
How can cookies be managed to the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options. Here we show you how you can change the configuration of cookies to the main browsers of the market for your PC version. In case you use other browsers or platforms, please consult the specific documentation provided by the browser developer. The information shown here for configuration is for existing versions at the time of preparation of this documentation. The instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, please, consult the corresponding support section of the developer.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies to the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the Toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- To the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
More information about Google Chrome.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies to the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window you click on the Tools menu.
- Select options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a customized configuration for the history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies to the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Go to the Security tab and use the option Delete browsing history to delete cookies.
More information about Internet Explorer.