NOVAVENDA, with the aim of protecting the health and safety of its customers and workers, informs its stores of a series of general recommendations.
- Only one person should come to do the shopping (not a family, nor children or groups).
- Do not come to buy if you are part of the risk groups: the elderly, people with chronic diseases, etc.
- Out of solidarity, do the shopping with agility and speed.
- Use the card and avoid the use of cash.
- Respect the distance between people. At least 1.5 meters.
At the same time, NOVAVENDA has adopted internal measures to reinforce the health and safety of its workers, among which is the delivery by the company of the necessary hygiene and prevention tools, and the adoption of specific criteria regarding health.
In addition, the daily disinfection and cleaning processes of our facilities have been further strengthened.
At NOVAVENDA we are taking exceptional measures to collaborate and face this crisis. Therefore, we ask our customers for the maximum collaboration and responsibility at this time.
At NOVAVENDA we are adopting exceptional measures to collaborate and face this crisis. For this reason, we ask our clients for maximum collaboration and responsibility at this time.